Man looking at these color combinations just make me want to tear my eyes out. I thought it wouldn't really matter how I color coded them so didn't care that much how they ended up, will not make that mistake again. Ended up taking too much time switching between layers, brushes, colors, etc. that it just got faster to do it on paper. I want to show what I'm doing but don't care enough to make a whole tutorial sheet, went by a lot faster on paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogger gap
Blogger is not letting me post my image, so I'm going to post it tomorrow. I tried Chrome and Firefox, no dice. Edit: Ok, here's wha...
-
This is Ly from Rayman 2: The Great Escape--my favorite childhood game. One of the first real 3D video games I had ever played too. My dad b...
-
Just a drawing, didn't really have anyone in mind. Tried to go for something a little different on the eyes. Took about 30 minutes, s...
-
It's starting to get tough, I'm having trouble with edge's - specifically in the hair. Just gotta do a few more finishing touch...

No comments:
Post a Comment