ohno's art diary
sketch-a-day
Saturday, April 8, 2023
Blank face
Didn't do a ton of studying today, will be working on composition and figure drawing tomorrow. Got to get to bed to catch up on sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paradox
Been playing more Deadlock. Switched to Paradox cause it's hard to carry on Vindicta.
WOOOOOAHH IT'S ANIMATED!!!
Well, animated in the frame by frame sense. This is just a bust painting I'm working on, really trying to get the shading as smooth as p...
oof
One day of not doing something and resetting your entire progress of a year can really be daunting I guess XD.
Ly
This is Ly from Rayman 2: The Great Escape--my favorite childhood game. One of the first real 3D video games I had ever played too. My dad b...
No comments:
Post a Comment