So my middle finger on my right hand is swollen, sketched a rough depiction to show. Would be fine if it wasn't my drawing hand, but it is so now I'm suffering. I think it's an infection so that's gonna be fun to deal with, hopefully it's just an ingrown nail but fingernails don't get those nearly as often as toenails I think. Not gonna be using it for much tomorrow, it's been hurting for the past two days, but today it increased by this much compared to my regular finger. Let's hope it doesn't get serious somehow, god forbid.
Sunday, May 21, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogger gap
Blogger is not letting me post my image, so I'm going to post it tomorrow. I tried Chrome and Firefox, no dice. Edit: Ok, here's wha...
-
This is Ly from Rayman 2: The Great Escape--my favorite childhood game. One of the first real 3D video games I had ever played too. My dad b...
-
Just a drawing, didn't really have anyone in mind. Tried to go for something a little different on the eyes. Took about 30 minutes, s...
-
It's starting to get tough, I'm having trouble with edge's - specifically in the hair. Just gotta do a few more finishing touch...

No comments:
Post a Comment