Thursday, January 4, 2024
404 mouth not found
This draw started off a lot worse but managed to salvage it, took around a little over 20 minutes. I have a layer with some shading on it but didn't manage to get it done in time. Speaking of which, that shouldn't be a problem. Why am I still posting at midnight you ask?... I'm not sure either. The past couple of days I started my drawings in the morning but never "finished" them until after dark. Posting at night is the danger zone cause at any moment I could pass out. Oh well, will still try to improve on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogger gap
Blogger is not letting me post my image, so I'm going to post it tomorrow. I tried Chrome and Firefox, no dice. Edit: Ok, here's wha...
-
This is Ly from Rayman 2: The Great Escape--my favorite childhood game. One of the first real 3D video games I had ever played too. My dad b...
-
Just a drawing, didn't really have anyone in mind. Tried to go for something a little different on the eyes. Took about 30 minutes, s...
-
It's starting to get tough, I'm having trouble with edge's - specifically in the hair. Just gotta do a few more finishing touch...

No comments:
Post a Comment