By far the worst thing to manage cross OSes are Krita plugins, but after doing some thinking, I don't really care about plugins that much. I manged to change some settings to some one's I'm perfectly happy with. Gonna start my keybindings and inputs from scratch and make something cross platform portable without any plugin dependencies.
Thursday, January 16, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogger gap
Blogger is not letting me post my image, so I'm going to post it tomorrow. I tried Chrome and Firefox, no dice. Edit: Ok, here's wha...
-
This is Ly from Rayman 2: The Great Escape--my favorite childhood game. One of the first real 3D video games I had ever played too. My dad b...
-
Just a drawing, didn't really have anyone in mind. Tried to go for something a little different on the eyes. Took about 30 minutes, s...
-
It's starting to get tough, I'm having trouble with edge's - specifically in the hair. Just gotta do a few more finishing touch...

No comments:
Post a Comment