Saturday, April 1, 2023
Creepy face, but skin rendering got alot better.
I just got a random sketch I did around a month ago and redid the color/rendering, and it's safe to say I improved in rendering for sure. Or at least a little, trust me this looks creepy but it looked a lot worse before I redid it. I blurred it because the edges were awful and the sketch wasn't the best either, so I just wanted to show off my rendering and not the bad drawing. I think the weird part is her mouth, I previously drew it in a way that was not intended to show her lips, but when you paint the rest of the face it makes the viewer think she has no lips at all. At least the colors look better than before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blogger gap
Blogger is not letting me post my image, so I'm going to post it tomorrow. I tried Chrome and Firefox, no dice. Edit: Ok, here's wha...
-
This is Ly from Rayman 2: The Great Escape--my favorite childhood game. One of the first real 3D video games I had ever played too. My dad b...
-
Just a drawing, didn't really have anyone in mind. Tried to go for something a little different on the eyes. Took about 30 minutes, s...
-
It's starting to get tough, I'm having trouble with edge's - specifically in the hair. Just gotta do a few more finishing touch...

No comments:
Post a Comment